Solari has a twenty-year experience in the LED industry attested by many prestigious references all around the wor-ld. Over the last years, our Company decided to enter the LED lighting sector, shifting its in-depth expertise and know-how to this future-led field with an R&D investment. A qualified team of people is working full time in order to meet the market’s requirements in the quickest way bearing in mind that highest quality, flexibility and tailored-made solutions are the keys to full customer satisfaction. R&D, designing as well as optical, mechanical and electronic production are fully carried out internally in our factory of Udine (Venice area, Italy) so that all the steps can be carefully kept under control.
LED lighting applications / Major roads, tunnel lighting, urban streets, parking areas, residential and pedestrian areas, city centers, architectural lighting, public transportation, trains.
Our strengths /
– Flexible system design approach on customer needs including: lighting design, optical design, manufacturing proccess
– State-of-the-art Hardware and Software customizable upon customer needs
– High-efficiency and highly reliable LED drivers with advanced power components
– Efficient thermal management
– Compliance with standards for safety, emissions, hazardous substances, electrical codes and more
– Modular mechanical design that allows flexible solutions in terms of: light output (number of LEDs) and distribution of luminous flux to reach high lighting efficacy
– Lighting Design Experience using specific lighting simulation software to evaluate performance of LED Lamp in according to European regulation
– In house capability of design and manufacturing of plastic secondary optics in order to optimize light emission in relation with specific applications
– In house testing equipments to evaluate optical and photometric requirements: dark room, rotating stage, measurement instruments (luxmeter, chromameter, …)
– In house testing, selecting and manufacturing of LED fixtures allowing control of the entire process
– Expertise in use of advanced simulation tools concerning: thermal management, molding process, optical simulation